Sequel Pro 0.9.8 (Updated)
May 5th, 2010
In the 5 months that have passed since we shipped our last release we’ve had more than 70,000 downloads of Sequel Pro! Thats a personal best for us (by more than 12,000).
We would like to give our wonderful developers a pat on the back (and a high five) and a thank you to you especially, the users, for downloading and telling your friends how great you think Sequel Pro is!
While we’re in a party mood, we are happy to announce the release of Sequel Pro 0.9.8!
Take a look at this list, there’s something here for everyone:
- User Management
- 64 bit Build
- Table triggers support
- Custom query:
- - placeholder support including lists
- - text macros and tab triggers
- Improved autocomplete (including table and field names)
- Overhauled CSV mapping interface including defaults and updates
- Improved printing support
- New crash reporter for you to help us make finding bugs easier!
Read the full release notes for a more detailed list of changes.
If you use Sequel Pro on a regular basis, please consider donating $10 or $20 to the project.