Sequel Pro 0.9.8 Release Candidate (Updated)
April 4th, 2010
Today we are offering a new release candidate of our next version of Sequel Pro 0.9.8.
Download a copy of the app, test and report any bugs you find. Please focus your testing on the following new features:
- User management
- Table triggers support
- Custom query placeholder support including lists, custom query text macros and tab triggers
- Improved custom query autocomplete including table and field names
- Overhauled CSV mapping interface including defaults and updates
- Improved printing support
- Greatly improved stability
- New crash reporter
Sequel Pro is now a full 64 bit build.
Check the issue tracker and report any new bugs you find in this release.
Any questions can be posted to Google Groups.
Update: We’ve fixed over 20 issues thanks to your testing – Release Candidate 2 is now available and is linked below.